CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Disinilah hati berbicara tanpa kata.......

Monday 3 October 2011

hobi-mengemas rumah

tak bulih tengok rumah bersepah....serabut pemikiran...bila balik kerja tengok rumah kemas dan tersusun sudah membuatkan hati berbunga riang...but then many obtacles on the way...what are the obstacles...of course my dear kiddos...simpan kembah..simpan kembah....what to do....sekali pikir...bestnya ada maid..just give the orders..habis cerita...mem just goyang kaki...the preality is i dont need maids...i can do it with my own strength and i love it...it is some sort of my theraphy...instead of making me healthier....it made me proud of myself.....my own airtangan....lately very the obsessed with home decoration....feeling happy and delighted when back home house is fully arranged and looked good....need to change some furniture when the time comes...hihi.....get ready my banker.....:).....want to add some wall paper....i love to shop the items at the Orange, the SSF home deco...

0 comments:

Post a Comment